Private Audio Lessons with Award-Winning Producer
Looking to learn more about professional recording? Wish your mixes could stand up against the pros? Wish to learn advanced production skills which sets the pros aside from the novices? Confused about the world of audio editing? What is mastering, really? Working one-on-one is a very effect way of learning the essential tools for recording yourself, your band or other artists. Ask the right questions, get tailored lessons based on your learning style and grow at rates impossible when going at it alone.
Our rates are very competitive. We promise you’ll leave more confident and knowledgeable than when you first arrived! They say it takes 10,000 hours to master the art of audio engineering/production. Get a jumpstart on this process by contacting FINE Productions TODAY!
To learn more about our lead engineer/producer Harrison Fine, please visit the “About Us” or “Head Engineer” section.
I have over 10,000 hours of studio experience and my credentials include:
- NOW Magazine’s “Best Producer of 2014 & 2015″ award (also nominated in 2013)
- Worked with hundreds of artists including Holly Cole, Jane Bunnett, Meghan Morrison,
Amanie Illfated, Alissa Vox Raw, etc.
- Expert in Pro Tools (have used it since 2005), Cubase (have used it for 5+
years) and Maschine 2.0.
- Working knowledge of Abelton, & Logic software
- Extensive knowledge of Audio Plugins (Universal Audio, Waves, Softube,
Soundtoys, Avid and Cubase stock) and Synths and Samplers (XLN Addictive
Keys, Native Instruments Komplete, Rob Papen Explorer-2 bundle and Izotope
An example of what you can learn from me:
- How to set up a Home Studio (such as mic placement & instrument tracking)
- Mixing, Editing and Mastering Audio
- Audio Production (such as session preparation and working with artists)
- Electronic Music Production (such as understanding MIDI and patching)
call 416-540-2172 or visit http://www.studiofine.ca
for more information.