Harrison Fine has seen his career take off since winning the award for best producer of 2014 in NOW Magazine. With a decade of audio engineering and recording studio experience, Fine’s ambition, charisma, passion & hard work ethic is securing him a spot in today’s music industry. With each song, his heart and soul spills into his recordings. “It’s very necessary I resonate with your music. If I don’t fundamentally understand where your songs comes from, what’s the point of me working on it?”
Over the years, the Fine has been fortunate enough to work with many talented artists including but not limited to Jane Bunnett, Holly Cole, Holly Cole, Laila Biali, John McDermott, Guido Basso, DK Ibomeka, Heather Hill, Carmen Toth, Dante Matas, Carl Lorusso Jr, The Responsables, Karl Machat, Jeff Alan Greenway, Derek Mok, Tony Roost, Alissa Vox Raw, One Fire Movement and many others.
- Ingenue Emeritus - TC Folkpunk
- Hide & Seek - Matt Gerber
- Dancing in Mabou With You - Max Layton
- Borderline - Carl Lorusso Jr.
- This Christmas I'm Giving You Love - Social Potion
- Halfway Again - Myke & The Mod Villains
- On To Chicago - Carl Lorusso Jr.
- Train To India - Opus Eyes
- Infinite - Opus Eyes
- Heavier Than Feathers - Dante Matas
- Rainstorm - Harrison Fine
- The Forest - Fine Film Productions
- The Bucket List - FINE Film Productions
- Taxi Cab - The Responsables